Colored curbs in Los Angeles, California, indicate the following parking prohibitions or restrictions:
- Red curbs: no stopping, standing or parking at any time, regardless of whether a vehicle is attended.
- Yellow curbs: between 7 am and 6 pm, stopping restricted to loading or unloading freight by vehicles with commercial license plates for up to 30 minutes, and other vehicles may load and unload passengers or baggage for up to 5 minutes. Yellow curb restrictions do not apply on Sundays and parking holidays.
- White curbs: stopping restricted to passenger loading and unloading for no more than 5 minutes.
- Green curbs: between 8 am and 6 pm, no standing or parking for longer than either 15 or 30 minutes, as signposted. Green curb restrictions do not apply on Sundays or parking holidays.
- Blue curbs: Accessible Parking Zone for persons with disabilities with vehicles displaying a valid disability placard or license plate.
Parking restrictions at curbs with faded paint are still enforced. Always observe posted signs for any additional restrictions.